Payment Options

Flexible payment options available

Choose what's right for you

We accept a variety of payment options. In addition to card and cash, to help you budget and pay for the best possible treatments we offer Health & Beauty payment plans. A Health & Beauty payment plan enables you to access the treatments you need now, then spread the cost for the treatments, in interest free instalments, debited in regular intervals for up to 24 months.

We Accept the following payment



American Express




Health & Beauty Payment Plans

Flexible and can be customised to individual needs. It is not credit or a loan. It is simply a direct debit service that allows you to start treatments and or buy products now and pay for it over time.

Up to AUD $
per customer
Approval within
Pay over

How it works

The Health & Beauty Payment Plan is applicable for payment plans from $3000 up to $12000.
A minimum 20% of total package is paid upfront then you can choose to make payments of remaining 80% of package in recurring payments. The maximum payment plan length is 24 months.


Get started

If you are interested in a Payment Plan please get in touch: or call on 02 6685 1145 or visit instore to discuss options. You can apply online.

Start your journey

Book an appointment